Horse clipper PROFI LINE PFERD with set of blades LC 102
The new generation of clippers for the professional horse clipping.
The powerful DC motor (DC Technology) with a power of 200 Watt (corresponds to about 400 Watt in conventional AC Technology) convinces even under the most adverse conditions without noticeable drop in speed.
The new engine technology of the grip area of the machine is ergonomically designed and weight is significantly reduced. The balanced weight distribution ensures fatigue-free clipping also under constant load.
Through the optimised air filter large air masses are left so that an optimum cooling of the motor and of the machine could be realized.
Delivered with clipping head VIII, shear blade set LC 102 (cutting height 3 mm), new combination wrench and special shear machine oil in a sturdy plastic case.
- Power supply: 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Rated power: 200 Watt DC (equivalent to about 400 Watt AC)
- Cutting speed: approx. 2.500 double strokes/min.
- Dimensions: 51 x 52 x 320 mm
- Sound level: 71 dB (A) LpA
- Cooling: Passage ventilation for motor, gearbox, clipping head and cutting blade
- Drive system: single step, encapsulated, vacuum permanent lubrication
- Clipping head: SK VIII, aluminium black coated
- Cutter drive system: Vibratory drive system with a novel pressure distribution for long life; smooth running
- Airfilter: new air filter, can be cleaned and removed without tools
- Weight: only 1.120 g (without cable)
- Cable length: 5 m with European plug
- Suitable clipping blades: LC 102, LC 122, LC 1253, LC 106, LC 107
Item Number: 10-2003100
Weight: 3,14 kg