Cattle clipper PROFI LINE CATTLE with set of blades LC A 6
The new generation of shearing machines for professional cattle.
The powerful DC motor (DC Technology) with a power of 200W (corresponds to about 400W in conventional AC Technology) convinces even under the most adverse conditions without noticeable drop in speed.
The new engine technology of the grip area of the machine is ergonomically designed and weight is significantly reduced. The balanced weight distribution ensures fatigue-free clipping also under constant load.
Through the optimised air filter, large air masses are left, so that an optimum cooling of the motor and the machine is made possible.
Delivered with clipping head II D, shear blade set LC A 6 (Cutting height 3 mm) and special clipper oil in a sturdy plastic case.
- Power supply: 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Rated power: 200 Watt DC (equivalent to about 400 Watt AC)
- Cutting speed: approx. 2.500 Double strokes/min.
- Dimensions: 51 x 52 x 290 mm
- Sound level: 78 dB (A) LpA
- Cooling: Passage ventilation for motor, gearbox, shear head and cutting blade
- Drive system: single step, encapsulated, vacuum permanent lubrication
- Clipping head: SK II, aluminium silver coated
- Cutter drive system: HGW eccentric drive system with a novel pressure distribution for long life; smooth running
- Airfilter: new air filter, can be cleaned and removed without tools
- Weight: only 1.030 g (without cable)
- Cable length: 5 m with European plug
- Suitable clipping blades: LC A 7, LC A 6, LC A 2, LC A 22, LC A 1253
Item Number: 10-2004100
Weight: 3,14 kg