Horse clipper CUTLI (housing: pink / clipping head: black) with set of blades LC 102
This slim horse clipper is extremely silent and non-vibrating.
The ergonomic body houses a powerful permanent magnet motor
with high torque assures the perfect clipping result.
Due to its well-balanced minimal weight this clipper will win over
retail customers as well as professional horse owners.
The CUTLI comes ready to use equipped with our new clipping
head VIII, a set of blades LC 102 (clipping height approx. 3 mm) and our special clipper oil in a handy plastic case.
- Power supply: 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Rated power: 90 Watt
- Cutting speed: approx. 2.200 double strokes per minute
- Dimensions: 48 x 48 x 285 mm
- Noise level: 67 dB (A) LpA
- Cooling system: a new form of aeration for motor, transmission, clipping head and blades
- Drive system: single-step, encapsulated, self-lubricating
- Clipping head: silver and black coated
- Cutter drive system: oscillating cutter drive system with new pressure distribution for longer lifespan;extremely silent and non-vibrating
- Airfilter: easily removed without tools, quick and easy to clean
- Weight: only 1.010 g (without cable)
- Cable: 5 m long with European plug CEE 7/17 (other plugs available on request)
- Suitable clipping blades: LC 102, LC 122, LC 1253, LC 106, LC 107
Item Number: 10-8001185
Weight: 2,5 kg